Large Egge Street 23, 3520 Sun Courts
Your personal data will be protected and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament, which entered into force on 24 May 2016 and applies from 25 May 2018 at the latest.
2. What personal data is collected and stored?
The following personal data will be processed:
- General personal information such as: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address details, other data that you yourself have provided to Thimac BVBA in the context of an agreement (date of birth, gender, bank account number, company name, VAT number, etc.).
- Information to enable us to make a purchase, a reservation or a request for a quotation and to process it in order to correctly execute our agreement and the services associated with it (transactions and payment information, shipping information, reservation date, etc.).
- Information that we may receive in the context of satisfaction surveys, complaints or other communications that you have addressed to us
- Information that has been entrusted to announce, propose or explain realisations, projects or other elements, subject to the prior consent of the customer.
Data resulting from one or more visits to our website are stored in Google Analytics, but always anonymously. These data can never be traced back to a single person or organization.
3. Why are these personal data processed and what is the basis for processing?
All personal data collected and processed by Thimac BVBA are necessary.
- for the execution of our agreements in order to comply with legal obligations,
- to be able to inform you and for extra communication and thus answer your questions via our website or by phone
- to be able to reach you, if necessary, in writing or by phone for follow-up
- for marketing purposes such as sending out newsletters or participating in competitions, always with prior consent and for which you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- for the general management of your account on our website
- for processing your payments
Subsequent processing takes place in order to comply with legal obligations:
- for accounting processing
- to guarantee your rights as a consumer
- against fraud or for communication to authorities or bodies determined by law
For the processing of personal data, we rely on your consent and/or on the necessity of the processing for the provision of our services to you, or on a legal obligation or because of a legitimate interest.
4. How are the data collected?
Personal data is collected on the basis of voluntary filling in and communication by the customer himself/herself. This is done on the basis of
- Via personal contact ahv address details, telephone details or e-mail of Thimac BVBA,
- via the forms and the input fields provided on the website, such as: contact form, reservation form, quotation request form, order form, profile or account with login, shopping cart.
The collection of this data is necessary to perform the services of Thimac BVBA.
5. Access, duration and storage of the collected data
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data were collected, in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements in this regard.
Your data will only be processed for and by Thimac BVBA. This information will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the performance of the services or supply of products necessary or with prior consent.
For the technical processing of your data and the associated support, e.g. for electronic CRM software, processing by transport companies (bpost/dpd/My Parcel), processing via online payment providers (Mollie/MultisafePay/Paypal...) or accounting chain (Yuki/silverfin/...), such bodies are granted exclusive and temporary access to your data. These third parties act within the strict limits of our instructions and are also required to act in accordance with GDPR at all times for the processing of these data. In this way, we guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
6. Security of your data?
Your personal data will always be treated confidentially. We take extra organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data as much as possible.
The data collected by Thimac BVBA via the website will be secured by means of the following measures:
- security via https:// (websites equipped with an SSL certificate),
- security via unique login with e-mail address and password of the CMS system, software program, accounting package, ...
- anti-virus protection on the electronic devices used
Additional measures that are also possible are extra security ahv 2-step verification or via an authenticator app.
7. Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
Right of inspection, correction or addition of your personal data: you can always ask to have access to your personal data as well as to be informed whether or not your personal data is being processed. After a simple written request, you will be given access to the data.
Right to be forgotten: You retain the right to have part or all of your personal data deleted.
Right to data transfer: In certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain your personal data or to transfer them to another data controller.
You can at all times oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In addition, you also have the right, upon request, to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise your right, you must write to email@example.com with proof of identity.
If you believe that Thimac BVBA has not acted in accordance with data protection legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or if you would like to invoke your data protection rights, please contact Thimac BVBA directly at email@example.com or by mail at Thimac BVBA, Grote Eggestraat 23, 3520 Zonhoven.
In order to exercise your rights, you must provide proof of your identity, which may be provided by a copy of your identity card or passport for verification.