Questions about returns
Can I return an item?
If the order does not meet your expectations, you can return your package within 14 days after delivery of the product. To do so, please first announce your return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also choose to exchange your package free of charge in our store within 14 days after delivery of the product.
IMPORTANT: Only items that are in the original and undamaged packaging, together with all accessories and order form can be returned or exchanged. For shoeboxes, it is important that they arrive undamaged. Outlet articles cannot be returned or refunded.
How to return within Belgium and the Netherlands?
- Mail to email@example.com stating that you want to return your order.
- Always write down your order number, the name of the order and the address to which you want to return for verification.
- Junior Steps will send you a RETOURBON from bpost by e-mail.
- Print the return slip and stick it on your parcel. Attention: do not stick on the original shoe box but on the outside of your package.
- Hand over your parcel in a bpost point of your choice.
- Always keep your receipt, received from bpost.
- Refund (excl. initial shipping costs) will be made within 7 working days at the latest.
- In case of a refund, a return cost of 4.95€ will be deducted for Belgium and 6.95€ for the Netherlands.
- If you have been able to benefit from FREE shipping by paying the minimum purchase amount (more than 50€), the shipping costs will only be deducted if it turns out that after the execution of the right of withdrawal, the minimum purchase value to benefit from free shipping is no longer reached.
Which items are not eligible for return or exchange?
- Worn shoes or used leather goods.
- Shoes with (slightly) damaged soles.
- Shoes without original packaging.
- Shoes of which accessories such as laces, inlay soles, extra pockets are missing.
- Leather goods of which the original packaging was damaged.
- Wrongly used, soiled, damaged or incomplete items.
- Articles exhibiting excessive wear and tear.
- Outlet articles cannot be returned or refunded.
What are the return costs OUTSIDE Belgium and the Netherlands?
If the order does not meet your expectations, you can return your package within 14 days after delivery of the product. To do so, please announce your return by phone, at our customer service number (+32) (0)11 81 66 79 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When returning a product, the shipping costs are for the account of the consumer.
Will I get my money back in case of a return?
After you have informed us of a return, we will check whether the returned product is in its original condition. We will then make sure that the amount paid by you, excl. original shipping costs, will be refunded within 7 working days at the latest.
If you have been able to enjoy FREE shipping by paying the min. purchase amount (more than 50€), the shipping costs will only be deducted if it appears that after execution of the right of withdrawal, the min. purchase value to enjoy free shipping is no longer reached.
Junior Steps will refund you by the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction.