Questions about shipping
What are the shipping costs?
- FREE in Belgium, with a minimum purchase of 75€. ( Shipping costs Belgium is 3.95€ )
- FREE in the Netherlands and Luxembourg, with minimum purchase from 85€. (Shipping costs Netherlands and Luxembourg is 4.95€)
- FREE in Germany, with minimum purchase of 100€. ( shipping costs Germany is 5,95€)
- FREE in France, with minimum purchase from 100 €. (Shipping costs France is 6,95 €)
- Switzerland: always a shipping cost of 19,95€
- Spain, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Hungary: always a shipping cost of €12.95.
- Austria: shipping cost of €13.95.
PLEASE NOTE: For sales and outlet items you pay the shipping regardless of the amount.
How does the delivery take place?
Delivery is done by bpost. Delivery will be made to the address of your choice (home address, office...). Within Belgium, we also provide the possibility of delivery to the bpost collection point of your choice or delivery to the bpost automatic parcel machine (24h/24h - 7d/7d).
What are the delivery times?
For deliveries within Belgium, we try to respect the delivery date chosen by the customer, including delivery on Saturdays, except in the case of payments by bank transfer, where we can only ship at the earliest on the day of receipt of payment on our bank account.
For deliveries outside Belgium, we try to deliver as soon as possible, with a target time of between 3 and 7 working days. Due to exceptional circumstances, this preferred delivery date or delivery period may be exceeded up to a maximum of 30 days. Moreover, we are not liable if the delivery period is exceeded due to the fault of the carrier (bpost or partner abroad), nor in the event of loss of the goods or in the event of a strike.
What happens if no one is home at the time of delivery?
Only for deliveries within Belgium:
If you are not at home at the time of delivery, bpost will leave a bill. You have 14 days to pick up the parcel at the post office or postal point indicated on the notice of absence. You can ask a third person to pick up the parcel at the post office or postal point indicated on the notice of absence. Whoever is going to pick up the parcel must take the completed absence notice, signed by the addressee. For further questions, including the request for a second presentation of your shipment, please contact Bpost customer service on 022 012345.